Who Cares for the Children's Health

Who Cares for the Children's Health



Who's that?

What is world? Starting from were I was born and see the shining of the world. A fine and good creatures I've ever meet. We took it was good and same as what we are. What things should we need to do? Where we go now after were here and fully being. Is world are shame or friendly? what was all about?


I saw people angry and do bad things, Do I need to do in a same way as what I saw now? What was the next when I feel what they did. I do sacrifices the thing that I never do it. Why I am here? What people look at and do things to me? Do I need to walk with my own? and do things in what I saw to them? I feel pain all over my body, my life is always take hungry and didn't take a change to get things like them.


Why they call parents? are these people are responsible to us? what happened when they left and forgot us? Is there any like parents to cover it up and teach us, and give us and provide about what we need as a little being. What call Help words is that? why we fall in line and they give us things that we never try it before? are these people come and always come when we need it? How long they take us and serve to the little being as like me. I do some questions now but still don't have answers yet.


I saw people, that they were good sometimes because when they not watched they walked and forgot us and do the same things when they were watched but in other side. I wish somebody to take care of us, are parents called coming back and take care of us? I remember that the time when I saw lots of people that they were cry and they let one died body to the cemetery.


They said it was my papa, is that a parents called? then who will care us?
I have questions! when a little being created It need two pairs to create one little being? Then I looking where is one of called parents too? I sometimes asked to one people that they were always bare me when he were around on that time. "Where is your partner?" He said "she's gone in a far away land with having new partner like what I am" That was my last conversion the man they called parents. Who cares to me now? who cares to same little being like me now? I'm one out of millions little being who suffer to this called Wonderful World which is a Blue Planet Earth.


How many years do we need to wait till we get that what was a beauty and fun to this world. Do I came to that years like 18, 20 40 years of age with a good health? were was far away from other little being that they were full good of health and they were always care to them. I wish to be like that. But they were few compare to a millions like us. were many can always seen but lack of they called good health than few and unseen but full of health with having they called parents.


Is there any part to this world? or is there any other planet called that we can stay there and looking that someone will care us. they said there is "It's called Heaven" They said that they can fully care and give what ever you want. no one will get old and everyone will happy there and take lots of fun and enjoy every time. I wish to be there soon, I don't want here that no one care us and always ignoring like us, they were good when somebody watch to them, they were care when they need us to show the world that they care. but in all they were using to show in front and after a few days all were gone and forgot what was all about us.


We need somebody to care us, we need somebody to watch and guard us from being rush and using for their own interest. Please help us, Let us take away from danger and grab us into a good way and show me the good way were should we need to go. were just a little being who was like you before and were getting like you tomorrow. 






Hi Hello Please Support Us by Donating a Little its a Big Help to Us! Thank you
G-Cash +639552394832 and Paypal: Please Support Us


Post a Comment

0 Comments